Preparing the Dead-Sea Chemical industries for Earthquake
ISRATEAM leading by B. General Avi Bachar is currently working at macro and micro level of detail preparing a response plan dealing with Earthquake for the largest Chemical industry in Israel in the Dead-sea:
The project included
1. Risk analysis, assessment and threats definition.
2. Evaluating existing emergency planes and equipment capabilities.
3. Defining possible scenarios for Earthquake,
4. Establishing comprehensive emergency plans
5. Preparing manuals and Standard Operational Procedures for the different departments in the Company and all different plants.
6. Planning the evacuation of the casualties
7. Designing protected and strengthening buildings, structure elements and alert systems, monitoring and scanning systems, etc.
8. Consulting on protection gear,
9. Establishing and implementing training programs.
10. Designing Command, Control and Communication systems for emergencies
11. Designing and conducting integrated exercises and training programs with the Police. EMS, HFC and all the other Emergency organizations involving with the event.